Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elias Ymer vs. Juan Pablo Varillas Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 12
- Venue: Salzburg Tennis Club
- Location: Salzburg, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay
|Juan Pablo Varillas (-215)||Elias Ymer (+165)|
In a match scheduled for Wednesday, Juan Pablo Varillas (No. 63 in rankings) will take on Elias Ymer (No. 169) in the Round of 16 of the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023.
Ymer vs. Varillas Matchup History
- Ymer and Varillas met in the quarterfinals at the 2021 ATP Challenger Rome 1, Italy Men Singles on April 23, 2021. Varillas won 6-4, 6-3.
- In two sets between Varillas and Ymer, Varillas has taken each one.
- In terms of games against each other, Varillas and Ymer have played 19, and Varillas has won more (12). Ymer has won seven of them.
- Ymer and Varillas have averaged 19 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- Ymer has averaged 23.7 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) through his 26 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 49.0% of games.
- On clay, Ymer has played 14 matches, averaging 22.9 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set.
- Ymer has a service game winning percentage of 71.9% on all surfaces (110-for-153 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 26.7% (40-for-150 in return games).
- On clay, Ymer has a 63.2% winning percentage in service games and a 35.8% winning percentage in return games (43 service games won out of 68, and 24 return games won out of 67 on clay).
- Ymer is 244th in break point win percentage (38.9%) after going 37-for-95 on break points this year.
- On clay courts, Ymer is 159th in break point win percentage (42.3%) after going 22-for-52.
Ymer Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Ymer beat No. 165-ranked Damir Dzumhur, 7-5, 6-3.
- In his previous tournament, the Wimbledon, Ymer fell in the qualification round 2 to No. 95-ranked Fabian Marozsan, 3-6, 6-7 on June 28.
- In his two matches in London, Ymer played an average of 21 games.
- Ymer won 90.5% of his service games and 9.5% of his return games in London.
- In his 27 matches so far this year, Varillas has played an average of 26 games across all court surfaces (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 21 matches on clay so far this year, Varillas has played an average of 24.5 games (21.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Varillas has won 21.1% of his return games this year, and 75.7% of his service games.
- On clay, Varillas has won 74.1% of his service games and 24.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Varillas has converted 39.9% of his break-point chances (65 of 163).
- On clay, Varillas has converted 55 of 136 break points (40.4%).
Varillas Recent Performances
- Varillas beat No. 207-ranked Federico Delbonis 6-4, 6-1 on Monday to reach the Round of 16.
- Varillas was defeated by Lorenzo Musetti (3-6, 1-6, 5-7) on July 3 in the round of 128s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament).
- In Varillas’ one match in London, there was an average of 28 games per match.
- Varillas won 57.1% of his service games and 7.1% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.