Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bernabe Zapata Miralles vs. Taylor Fritz Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 19
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Taylor Fritz (-2000)||Bernabe Zapata Miralles (+900)|
Bernabe Zapata Miralles (No. 50 ranking) will face Taylor Fritz (No. 8) in the Round of 32 of the cinch Championships on Monday, June 19.
Zapata Miralles vs. Fritz Matchup History
- Zapata Miralles and Fritz met in the Round of 64 at the French Open on May 25, 2022. Zapata Miralles won 3-6, 6-2, 6-2, 6-3.
- In four head-to-head sets, Zapata Miralles has won three, and Fritz one.
- In 34 total games against one another, Zapata Miralles has won 21, and Fritz 13.
- In one matchup between Zapata Miralles and Fritz, they have averaged 34 games and four sets per match.
Zapata Miralles Stats
- Zapata Miralles is averaging 22.6 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 29 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 48.6% game winning percentage.
- Zapata Miralles has put together a service game winning percentage of 64.7% on all surfaces (211-for-326 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 33.0% (103-for-312 in return games).
- Zapata Miralles is 116th in break point winning percentage (45.5%) after going 101-for-222 on break points.
Zapata Miralles Recent Performances
- Zapata Miralles was defeated in the round of 128 of his last tournament (the French Open) 6-1, 7-6, 2-6, 0-6, 4-6 by No. 95-ranked Diego Schwartzman on May 29.
- Zapata Miralles played an average of 44 games in his one match in Paris.
- While playing in France, Zapata Miralles won 50% of his service games and 36.4% of his return games.
- In his 40 matches so far this year, Fritz has played an average of 25.6 games across all court types (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- On grass, Fritz has played two matches so far this year, totaling 22.0 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.0% of games.
- Fritz has won 24.4% of his return games this year, and 84.1% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Fritz has won 90.9% of his games on serve, and 9.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Fritz has converted 41.8% of his break-point chances (110 of 263).
- On grass, Fritz has converted one of three break points (33.3%).
Fritz Recent Performances
- Fritz came up just short of the final in his most recent tournament, as he was defeated by Marton Fucsovics (4-6, 5-7) on June 16 in the quarterfinals of the MercedesCup.
- Fritz’s two matches in Stuttgart had an average of 22 games per match.
- Fritz was victorious in 90.9% of his service games and 9.1% of his return games in Stuttgart.