Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bernabe Zapata Miralles vs. Lloyd Harris Match Information
- Tournament: The Mallorca Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: Country Club Santa Ponsa
- Location: Mallorca, Philippines
- Court Surface: Grass
|Lloyd Harris (-205)||Bernabe Zapata Miralles (+165)|
No. 50-ranked Bernabe Zapata Miralles will face No. 298 Lloyd Harris in the Mallorca Championships Round of 32 on Monday, June 26.
Zapata Miralles vs. Harris Matchup History
- Zapata Miralles has not squared off against Harris in the past five years.
Zapata Miralles Stats
- In his 30 matches played this year across all court types, Zapata Miralles is averaging 22.5 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 48.4% of those games.
- Through one match on grass this year, Zapata Miralles averages 22.0 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and 11.0 games per set with a 40.9% game winning percentage.
- Zapata Miralles has amassed a service game winning percentage of 65.3% on all surfaces (220-for-337 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 31.9% (103-for-323 in return games).
- In games on grass, Zapata Miralles has an 81.8% winning percentage in service games and a 0.0% winning percentage in return games (nine service games won out of 11, and zero return games won out of 11 on grass).
- Zapata Miralles’ 101 break points won on 222 total break points (45.5% winning percentage) is 125th this year.
Zapata Miralles Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the cinch Championships, Zapata Miralles fell in the round of 32 to No. 8-ranked Taylor Fritz, 4-6, 5-7 on June 20.
- Zapata Miralles played an average of 22.0 games in his one match in London.
- Zapata Miralles won 81.8% of his service games and 0.0% of his return games in London.
- Harris has averaged 27.3 games per match (20.5 in best-of-three matches) in his nine matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, winning 46.3% of the games.
- Harris has averaged 21.5 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.8 games per set through two matches on grass in the past 12 months.
- Including all surfaces, Harris’ service game winning percentage has been 74.4% in the past 12 months, and his return game winning percentage has been 13.4%.
- Playing on grass, Harris has an 83.3% winning percentage in service games and is at 0.0% in return games.
Harris Recent Performances
- Harris beat Alex Michelsen 6-7, 6-4, 6-1 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- In the round of 32s of his most recent tournament (the Terra Wortmann Open), Harris was defeated 6-7, 4-6 by No. 27-ranked Denis Shapovalov on June 19.
- Harris participated in one match in Halle, averaging 23.0 games.
- Harris was victorious in 83.3% of his service games and 0.0% of his return games in Halle.