Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bernabe Zapata Miralles vs. Sebastian Ofner Match Information
- Tournament: The Nordea Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 20
- Venue: Bastad Tennis Stadium
- Location: Båstad, Sweden
- Court Surface: Clay
|Sebastian Ofner (-130)||Bernabe Zapata Miralles (+105)|
In the Nordea Open Round of 16 on Thursday, we have a matchup of No. 58-ranked Sebastian Ofner versus No. 53 Bernabe Zapata Miralles.
Zapata Miralles vs. Ofner Matchup History
- Zapata Miralles and Ofner played in the qualifying round at the cinch Championships on June 13, 2021. Ofner won 6-1, 6-4.
- Ofner and Zapata Miralles have played two sets versus each other, and Ofner has won them all.
- Ofner has won more versus Zapata Miralles in 17 total games between them, 12 (70.6%) compared to Zapata Miralles’ five.
- In one match versus one another, Zapata Miralles and Ofner have averaged 17 games and two sets per match.
Zapata Miralles Stats
- Zapata Miralles has averaged 23.5 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) through his 32 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 47.9% of games.
- In 25 matches on clay courts this year, Zapata Miralles averages 23.2 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.4 games per set with a 51.3% game winning percentage.
- Zapata Miralles has amassed a service game winning percentage of 66.4% on all surfaces (249-for-375 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 29.8% (108-for-362 in return games).
- Zapata Miralles is 198-for-296 in service games on clay courts (winning 66.9%) and 100-for-285 in return games (35.1%).
- Zapata Miralles is 105-for-244 on break points (43.0%) to rank 173rd.
- On clay courts, Zapata Miralles has won 47.3% of break points (98 out of 207, to rank 96th).
Zapata Miralles Recent Performances
- Zapata Miralles defeated No. 167-ranked Hugo Dellien 6-3, 7-6 on Tuesday to reach the Round of 16.
- Zapata Miralles was beaten in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon) 7-6, 7-5, 3-6, 4-6, 7-5 by No. 32-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry on July 3.
- There were 56 games, on average, in Zapata Miralles’ one match in London.
- Zapata Miralles won 21 of 27 service games (77.8%) in United Kingdom along with five of 29 return games (17.2%).
- Through 21 matches so far this year, Ofner has played 25.4 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.7% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Ofner has played 17 matches on clay so far this year, and 25.6 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Ofner has won 73.9% of his service games so far this year, and 28.6% of his return games.
- Ofner has won 68.6% of his service games on clay, and 36.0% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Ofner has converted 42.3% of his break-point opportunities (41 of 97).
- On clay, Ofner has converted 37 of 80 break points (46.2%).
Ofner Recent Performances
- Ofner defeated Etcheverry 4-6, 6-1, 7-5 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- Ofner advanced all the way to the final in the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023 (his last tournament) on July 16, and then took down No. 269-ranked Lukas Neumayer 6-3, 6-2.
- Ofner participated in five matches in Salzburg, averaging 21.2 games per match.