Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bernabe Zapata Miralles vs. Ethan Quinn Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Bernabe Zapata Miralles (-190)||Ethan Quinn (+155)|
No. 75-ranked Bernabe Zapata Miralles will take on No. 474 Ethan Quinn in the US Open Round of 128 on Monday, August 28.
Zapata Miralles vs. Quinn Matchup History
- Zapata Miralles and Quinn have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
Zapata Miralles Stats
- This year across all court surfaces, Zapata Miralles has played 36 total matches with a 47.9% game winning percentage. He averages 23.9 games per match (42.3 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- On hard courts, Zapata Miralles has played five matches (averaging 19.2 games per match — 27.0 in best-of-five matches — and 10.7 games per set).
- Zapata Miralles has a 66.0% service game winning percentage and a 30.0% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (284 service games won out of 430, and 124 return games won out of 414).
- In games on hard surfaces, Zapata Miralles has a 47.6% winning percentage in service games and a 15.8% winning percentage in return games (20 service games won out of 42, and six return games won out of 38).
- Zapata Miralles is 120-for-287 on break points (41.8%) to rank 200th.
- Zapata Miralles has won 30.0% of break points on hard courts this year (six out of 20, to rank 260th).
Zapata Miralles Recent Performances
- In the the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Zapata Miralles’ most recent tournament, he was beaten 6-7, 4-6 by No. 41-ranked Ben Shelton on August 8 in the round of 64 round.
- In his one match in Toronto, Zapata Miralles played an average of 23.0 games.
- Zapata Miralles won 58.3% of his service games and 27.3% of his return games in Toronto.
- In the past year Quinn has played three matches (including all court types), winning 48.2% of the games. He has averaged 18.7 games per match and 9.3 games per set.
- On hard courts Quinn has played one match, averaging 22.0 games per match and 11.0 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Quinn’s service game winning percentage has been 72.4% in the past 12 months, and his return game winning percentage has been 22.2%.
- While playing on hard courts, Quinn has a 75.0% winning percentage on serve and a 0.0% winning percentage on return.
Quinn Recent Performances
- Quinn was defeated by Aleksandar Vukic (6-7, 3-6) on July 24 in the round of 32s of the Truist Atlanta Open (his last tournament).
- In Quinn’s one match in Atlanta, there was an average of 22.0 games per match.
- In United States, Quinn captured nine of 12 service games (75.0%) and zero of 10 return games (0.0%).