Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bernabe Zapata Miralles vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Andrey Rublev (-900)||Bernabe Zapata Miralles (+550)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Andrey Rublev (No. 7 in rankings) will take on Bernabe Zapata Miralles (No. 53) in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg European Open.
Zapata Miralles vs. Rublev Matchup History
- Zapata Miralles has not gone toe to toe with Rublev in the past five years.
Zapata Miralles Stats
- So far this year across all court types, Zapata Miralles has played 34 total matches with a 48.2% game winning percentage. He averages 23.7 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set.
- On clay, Zapata Miralles has played 27 matches, averaging 23.4 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and 9.4 games per set.
- Zapata Miralles has a 66.3% service game winning percentage and a 30.4% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (266 service games won out of 401, and 118 return games won out of 388).
- Zapata Miralles is 215-for-322 in service games on clay (winning 66.8%) and 110-for-311 in return games (35.4%).
- Zapata Miralles has won 42.2% of his break points this year (114 out of 270, to rank 172nd).
- Zapata Miralles has won 45.9% of break points on clay surfaces this year (107 out of 233, to rank 98th).
Zapata Miralles Recent Performances
- In the the Nordea Open, Zapata Miralles’ previous tournament, he was defeated 6-4, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 58-ranked Sebastian Ofner on July 20 in the round of 16 round.
- In Båstad, Zapata Miralles’ two matches included 26 games on average.
- Zapata Miralles won 65.4% of his service games and 38.5% of his return games in Båstad.
- In his 49 matches this year, Rublev has played an average of 27.2 games across all court surfaces (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Rublev has played 18 matches on clay so far this year, and 26.1 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Rublev has won 25.7% of his return games this year, and 83.1% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Rublev has won 82.2% of his games on serve, and 32.4% on return.
- Rublev has converted 157 of 398 break points overall (39.4%), and is 161st in break points won.
- On clay, Rublev has converted 70 of 172 break points (40.7%).
Rublev Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals round of the Wimbledon, Rublev’s last tournament, he was eliminated by No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic (6-4, 1-6, 4-6, 3-6) on July 11.
- In Rublev’s five matches in London, there was an average of 42.2 games per match.
- Rublev clinched 85.3% of his service games and 20.6% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.