Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Giulio Zeppieri vs. Casper Ruud Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Casper Ruud (-1200)||Giulio Zeppieri (+700)|
In the French Open Round of 64 on Thursday, No. 129-ranked Giulio Zeppieri faces No. 4 Casper Ruud.
Zeppieri vs. Ruud Matchup History
- Zeppieri has not gone toe to toe with Ruud in the past five years.
- Zeppieri, over the past year, has played 24 matches across all court types, and 25.6 games per match.
- Over the past year, Zeppieri has played 17 matches on clay, and 25.8 games per match.
- Zeppieri has won 26.0% of his return games and 78.0% of his service games over the past 12 months.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Zeppieri has won 76.8% of his games on serve, and 31.4% on return.
Zeppieri Recent Performances
- Zeppieri defeated Alexander Bublik 6-0, 4-6, 4-6, 6-3, 5-7 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- In his most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Zeppieri was beaten by Daniel Altmaier 6-7, 6-4, 0-6 on May 11, in the round of 128.
- In Rome, Zeppieri’s one match included 29 games on average.
- While playing in Italy, Zeppieri won 60% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games.
- Through 25 matches this year, Ruud has played 25.6 games per match (43.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 53.5% of them (across all court types).
- Ruud has played 16 matches on clay so far this year, and 23.3 games per match.
- Ruud has won 81.6% of his service games this year, and 25.3% of his return games.
- Ruud has won 83.2% of his service games on clay, and 27.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Ruud has converted 71 of 208 break points (34.1%).
- Ruud has converted 44 of 128 break points on clay (34.4%), and is 67th in break points won.
Ruud Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Ruud beat No. 155-ranked Elias Ymer, 6-4, 6-3, 6-2.
- In the quarterfinals round of the Gonet Geneva Open, Ruud’s last tournament, he was beaten by No. 54-ranked Nicolas Jarry (6-3, 6-7, 5-7) on May 25.
- Ruud played two matches in Genève, and he averaged 27.5 games per match.
- In Switzerland, Ruud clinched 26 of 29 service games (89.7%) and four of 26 return games (15.4%).