Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Zhizhen Zhang vs. Richard Gasquet Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Zhizhen Zhang (-165)||Richard Gasquet (+130)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Richard Gasquet (No. 64 in rankings) will face Zhizhen Zhang (No. 60) in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Zhang vs. Gasquet Matchup History
- Zhang has not played Gasquet in the past five years.
- Zhang has played 43 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 27.0 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.0% of those games.
- Zhang averages 29.6 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set in 17 matches on hard courts this year.
- Zhang has a service game winning percentage of 76.3% on all surfaces (309-for-405 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 20.9% (87-for-416 in return games).
- Zhang is 106-for-142 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 74.6%) and 29-for-143 in return games (20.3%).
- Zhang is 77-for-189 on break points (40.7%) which ranks 253rd.
- On hard courts, Zhang is 27-for-85 on break points (31.8%) which ranks 181st.
Zhang Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament (the US Open), Zhang was beaten by Rinky Hijikata 3-6, 3-6, 6-4, 3-6 on September 1, in the round of 32.
- In New York, Zhang’s three matches included 45.7 games on average.
- Zhang won 72.1% of his service games and 27.5% of his return games in New York.
- Gasquet has played 42 matches this year (winning 48.6% of games across all court types), and 24.3 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 21 matches this year on hard courts, Gasquet has played 24.5 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.5% of them.
- Thus far this year, Gasquet has won 74.3% of his service games and 21.7% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Gasquet has won 76.9% of his service games and 20.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Gasquet has converted 41.6% of his break-point chances (89 of 214).
- Gasquet has converted 47 of 127 break points on hard courts (37.0%), and is 138th in break points won.
Gasquet Recent Performances
- Gasquet was defeated by No. 92-ranked Fabian Marozsan 3-6, 1-6, 7-6, 7-6, 2-6 in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament, the US Open, on August 28.
- Gasquet’s one match in New York included an average of 50 game per match.
- Gasquet’s service-game winning percentage was 62.5% in United States, and he captured 19.2% of his games on his opponent’s serve.