Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Zhizhen Zhang vs. Casper Ruud Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, June 3
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Casper Ruud (-750)||Zhizhen Zhang (+500)|
In a match scheduled for Saturday, Casper Ruud (No. 4 in rankings) will face Zhizhen Zhang (No. 71) in the Round of 32 of the French Open.
Zhang vs. Ruud Matchup History
- Zhang has not squared off against Ruud in the past five years.
- Zhang has played 25.1 games per match in his 38 matches over the past year across all court types.
- In his 10 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Zhang has averaged 26.6 games.
- Over the past year, Zhang has won 80.9% of his service games, and he has won 17.0% of his return games.
- Zhang has been victorious in 79.8% of his service games on clay over the past year and 14.6% of his return games.
Zhang Recent Performances
- Zhang is coming off a 7-6, 6-3, 6-4 win over No. 153-ranked Thiago Agustin Tirante in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
- Zhang was eliminated by Arthur Fils (3-6, 2-6) on May 22 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon.
- Zhang played an average of 22 games in his three matches in Lyon.
- Zhang won three of eight service games (37.5%) in France along with two of nine return games (22.2%).
- In his 25 matches so far this year, Ruud has played an average of 25.6 games across all court surfaces (43.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his 16 matches on clay so far this year, Ruud has played an average of 23.3 games.
- Ruud has won 81.6% of his service games so far this year, and 25.3% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Ruud has won 83.2% of his games on serve, and 27.1% on return.
- Ruud is 126th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 71 of 208 (34.1%).
- Ruud has converted 34.4% of his break-point opportunities on clay (44 of 128).
Ruud Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Ruud won 6-3, 6-2, 4-6, 7-5 against Giulio Zeppieri on Thursday.
- In the quarterfinals of the Gonet Geneva Open (his most recent tournament), Ruud came close to making the final but was beaten by Nicolas Jarry 6-3, 6-7, 5-7 on May 25.
- In his two matches in Genève, Ruud played an average of 27.5 games per match.
- Ruud was victorious in 89.7% of his service games and 15.4% of his return games in Genève.