Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Zhizhen Zhang vs. Jan-Lennard Struff Match Information
- Tournament: The MercedesCup
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: TC Weissenhof, Stuttgart
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jan-Lennard Struff (-235)||Zhizhen Zhang (+185)|
Jan-Lennard Struff (No. 28) will face Zhizhen Zhang (No. 71) in the Round of 32 of the MercedesCup on Monday, June 12.
Zhang vs. Struff Matchup History
- Zhang and Struff have squared off on one occasion in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the Miami Open presented by Itau, and Struff won 6-4, 6-2.
- Struff and Zhang have played two sets versus each other, with Struff taking two of them and Zhang winning zero.
- In 18 total games against one another, Struff has won 12, and Zhang six.
- In one matchup between Zhang and Struff, they have averaged 18 games and two sets per match.
- Zhang has played 22 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 26.8 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.7% of those games.
- Zhang has a 79.0% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (132 service games won out of 167) and an 18.2% return game winning percentage (32 return games won out of 176).
- Zhang’s 25 break points won on 62 total break points (40.3% winning percentage) ranks 208th this year.
Zhang Recent Performances
- Zhang was defeated in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the French Open) 6-4, 4-6, 1-6, 4-6 by No. 4-ranked Casper Ruud on June 3.
- In Paris, Zhang’s three matches had 27 games on average.
- Zhang won 77.5% of his service games and 31.7% of his return games in Paris.
- Struff has played 30 matches so far this year, and 25.0 games per match across all court surfaces (24.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Struff has won 81.8% of his service games and 23.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Struff has converted 64 of 140 break points (45.7%).
Struff Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of the French Open (his most recent tournament), Struff was beaten by Jiri Lehecka 5-7, 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-1 on May 29.
- Struff participated in one match in Paris, averaging 44 games.
- Struff secured 72.7% of his service games and 22.7% of his return games while playing in France.