Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Zhizhen Zhang vs. Botic Van de Zandschulp Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Botic Van de Zandschulp (-155)||Zhizhen Zhang (+125)|
In Wimbledon Round of 128 on Tuesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 44-ranked Botic Van de Zandschulp against No. 52 Zhizhen Zhang.
Zhang vs. Van de Zandschulp Matchup History
- Zhang has not matched up against Van de Zandschulp in the past five years.
- Zhang has played 27 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.7 games per match (32.3 in best-of-five matches) and winning 48.6% of those games.
- Zhang averages 21.0 games per match and 9.5 games per set in five matches on grass courts this year.
- Zhang has a 77.0% service game winning percentage and a 19.0% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (161 service games won out of 209, and 42 return games won out of 221).
- Zhang is 29-for-42 in service games on grass courts (winning 69.0%) and 10-for-45 in return games (22.2%).
- Zhang’s 41.5% break point winning percentage (34-for-82) is 205th this year.
- On grass this year, Zhang is 59th in break point winning percentage (45.0%) after going 9-for-20.
Zhang Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, Viking International Eastbourne, Zhang lost in the quarterfinals to No. 19-ranked Francisco Cerundolo, 2-6, 3-6 on June 29.
- In his three matches in Eastbourne, Zhang played an average of 23.3 games.
- Zhang won 25 of 34 service games (73.5%) in United Kingdom along with nine of 36 return games (25%).
Van de Zandschulp Stats
- In his 25 matches this year, Van de Zandschulp has played an average of 25.1 games across all court surfaces (35.3 in best-of-five matches).
- On grass, Van de Zandschulp has played two matches this year, totaling 22.5 games per match while winning 40.0% of games.
- Van de Zandschulp has won 25.4% of his return games so far this year, and 71.6% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Van de Zandschulp has won 68.2% of his games on serve, and 13.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Van de Zandschulp has converted 74 of 216 break points (34.3%).
- Van de Zandschulp has converted 27.3% of his break-point chances on grass (three of 11).
Van de Zandschulp Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his previous tournament (Viking International Eastbourne), Van de Zandschulp was defeated 6-3, 4-6, 2-6 by No. 61-ranked Mikael Ymer on June 27.
- Van de Zandschulp participated in one match in Eastbourne, averaging 27 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Van de Zandschulp captured nine of 13 service games (69.2%) and three of 14 return games (21.4%).