Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Beibit Zhukayev vs. Ilya Ivashka Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ilya Ivashka (-475)||Beibit Zhukayev (+340)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Ilya Ivashka (No. 113 in rankings) will face Beibit Zhukayev (No. 258) in the Round of 32 of the Mifel Open.
Zhukayev vs. Ivashka Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Zhukayev and Ivashka have matched up against each other.
- Zhukayev, over the past year, has played eight matches across all court types, and 19.5 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Zhukayev, in two matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, has played 15.5 games per match (15.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 22.6% of them.
- Zhukayev has won 14.3% of his return games and 14.3% of his service games over the past 12 months.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Zhukayev has claimed 14.3% of his return games and 14.3% of his service games.
Zhukayev Recent Performances
- Zhukayev beat Keegan Smith 6-3, 6-1 on Monday to advance to the Round of 32.
- Zhukayev was eliminated in the qualification final of his last tournament (the Hall of Fame Open) 4-6, 3-6 by No. 322-ranked Yunseong Chung on July 17.
- In Newport, Zhukayev’s two matches had 26 games on average.
- Ivashka has played 26 matches this year (winning 46.4% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.2 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Ivashka has played 23.5 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 10 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Ivashka has won 22.1% of his return games this year, and 70.2% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Ivashka has won 26.0% of his return games and 69.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Ivashka has converted 34.9% of his break-point chances (59 of 169).
- Ivashka has converted 32.1% of his break-point chances on hard courts (27 of 84).
Ivashka Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the Wimbledon (his last tournament), Ivashka lost to Grigor Dimitrov 3-6, 4-6, 4-6 on July 6.
- In Ivashka’s two matches in London, there was an average of 32 games per match.
- Ivashka was victorious in 81.3% of his service games (26 of 32) in United Kingdom along with 21.9% of his return games (seven of 32).