Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Beibit Zhukayev vs. Karen Khachanov Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Karen Khachanov (-1600)||Beibit Zhukayev (+750)|
In a match scheduled for Saturday, Karen Khachanov (No. 14 in rankings) will face Beibit Zhukayev (No. 302) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Zhukayev vs. Khachanov Matchup History
- Zhukayev and Khachanov have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- In his 10 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Zhukayev has averaged 21.2 games (21.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his four matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, Zhukayev has played 21.8 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Zhukayev has won 13.3% of his return games and 81.3% of his service games over the past year.
- On hard courts, Zhukayev, over the past 12 months, has been victorious in 81.3% of his service games and 13.3% of his return games.
Zhukayev Recent Performances
- Zhukayev is coming off a 7-5, 7-5 victory over No. 252-ranked Stefano Napolitano in the Round of 128 on Thursday.
- In his previous tournament (the Mifel Open), Zhukayev was eliminated by Ilya Ivashka 6-3, 3-6, 6-7 on August 1, in the round of 32.
- In his three matches in Los Cabos, Zhukayev played an average of 23.3 games.
- Zhukayev won 13 of 16 service games (81.3%) in Mexico along with two of 15 return games (13.3%).
- Through 41 matches so far this year, Khachanov has played 25.8 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.6% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Khachanov has played 25 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 24.8 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Khachanov has won 82.6% of his games on serve, and 26.7% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Khachanov has won 82.2% of his games on serve, and 28.6% on return.
- Khachanov is 214th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 129 of 309 (41.7%).
- Khachanov has converted 82 of 176 break points on hard courts (46.6%), and is 116th in break points won.
Khachanov Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his most recent tournament (the China Open), Khachanov was eliminated 3-6, 6-1, 2-6 by No. 18-ranked Lorenzo Musetti on September 29.
- In his one match in Beijing, Khachanov averaged 24 games per match.
- Khachanov was victorious in 66.7% of his service games and 25% of his return games while playing in China.