Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Beibit Zhukayev vs. Stefano Napolitano Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Thursday, October 5
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Stefano Napolitano (-150)||Beibit Zhukayev (+120)|
In the Rolex Shanghai Masters Round of 128 on Thursday, we have a matchup of No. 253-ranked Stefano Napolitano versus No. 302 Beibit Zhukayev.
Zhukayev vs. Napolitano Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Zhukayev and Napolitano have played each other.
- Zhukayev has played 21.2 games per match, and 21.2 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 10 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- In his four matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, Zhukayev has played 21.8 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past year, Zhukayev has been victorious in 13.3% of his return games and 81.3% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Zhukayev, over the past 12 months, has been victorious in 81.3% of his service games and 13.3% of his return games.
Zhukayev Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Zhukayev was victorious 7-6, 3-6, 6-3 against Dominik Palan on Tuesday.
- Zhukayev was eliminated in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament (the Mifel Open) 6-3, 3-6, 6-7 by No. 113-ranked Ilya Ivashka on August 1.
- In his three matches in Los Cabos, Zhukayev played an average of 23.3 games.
- In Mexico, Zhukayev won 13 of 16 service games (81.3%) and two of 15 return games (13.3%).
- In his 10 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, Napolitano has averaged 22.6 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.7% of the games.
- Napolitano has played seven matches on hard courts in the past year, averaging 20.1 games per match (20.1 in best-of-three matches) and 11.8 games per set, winning 51.8% of games.
- Napolitano has a service game winning percentage of 82.4% on all surfaces (14-for-17) and a return game winning percentage of 13.3% (2-for-15).
Napolitano Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Napolitano advanced 6-7, 6-6 (retired) past Marc Polmans.
- In the qualification round 1s of his previous tournament (The Astana Open), Napolitano was defeated 5-7, 6-7 by No. 95-ranked Taro Daniel on September 26.
- Napolitano participated in one match in Nur-Sultan, and he averaged 25 games per match.