Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Gijs Brouwer Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Alexander Zverev (-1100)||Gijs Brouwer (+700)|
Alexander Zverev (No. 21 ranking) will face Gijs Brouwer (No. 153) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Tuesday, July 4.
Zverev vs. Brouwer Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Zverev and Brouwer have played each other.
- Zverev has averaged 25.6 games per match (35.1 in best-of-five matches) in his 36 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 53.1% of games.
- Zverev averages 19.8 games per match and 9.9 games per set through four matches on grass this year.
- Zverev has compiled a service game winning percentage of 80.7% on all surfaces (371-for-460 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 25.8% (119-for-462 in return games).
- Zverev has a 95.0% winning percentage in service games on grass and a 17.9% winning percentage in return games (38 of 40 in service games, and seven of 39 in return games).
- Zverev has won 37.4% of his break points this year (111 out of 297, to rank 116th).
- On grass courts, Zverev is 83rd in break point win percentage (35.0%) after going 7-for-20.
Zverev Recent Performances
- In the Terra Wortmann Open, Zverev’s previous tournament, he was defeated in the semifinals 3-6, 5-7 by No. 48-ranked Alexander Bublik on June 24.
- Zverev played an average of 19.8 games in his four matches in Halle.
- While playing in Germany, Zverev won 95% of his service games and 17.9% of his return games.
- In the past year Brouwer has played 27 matches (including all court surfaces), winning 52.1% of the games. He has averaged 22.6 games per match (32.3 in best-of-five matches) and 10.0 games per set.
- Brouwer has averaged 25.2 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches) and 9.7 games per set through five matches on grass in the past 12 months.
- Including all surfaces, Brouwer’s service game winning percentage has been 82.4% in the past year, and his return game winning percentage has been 22.5%.
- Brouwer has an 89.4% winning percentage in service games on grass, and a 27.1% winning percentage in return games on that surface.
Brouwer Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Brouwer won 6-4, 6-2, 6-4 versus Otto Virtanen on Thursday.
- Brouwer was defeated by No. 133-ranked Rinky Hijikata 7-6, 3-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, Libema Open, on June 12.
- In Brouwer’s one match in Rosmalen, there was an average of 30 games per match.
- Brouwer won 71.4% of his service games and 12.5% of his return games while playing in Netherlands.