Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Grigor Dimitrov Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Zverev (-135)||Grigor Dimitrov (+110)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 64 on Monday, No. 17-ranked Alexander Zverev takes on No. 19 Grigor Dimitrov.
Zverev vs. Dimitrov Matchup History
- Zverev has knocked off Dimitrov each time they’ve played in the past five years (two matches). The last one finished 6-1, 6-4, 6-3 in the Round of 16 of the French Open.
- Zverev has taken five sets off Dimitrov, or 83.3%, compared to Dimitrov’s one.
- Zverev has taken 37 games versus Dimitrov (60.7%), while Dimitrov has won 24.
- In two matches versus one another, Zverev and Dimitrov have averaged 30.5 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Zverev has played 49 total matches with a 53.8% game winning percentage. He averages 25 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set.
- Zverev averages 27.4 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set through 15 matches on hard courts this year, with a 49.4% game winning percentage.
- Zverev has an 82.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (504 service games won out of 610) and a 25.2% return game winning percentage (155 return games won out of 614).
- While playing on hard surfaces, Zverev has an 80.5% winning percentage in service games and an 18.4% winning percentage in return games (165 service games won out of 205, and 38 return games won out of 206).
- Zverev’s 38.9% break point winning percentage (144-for-370) ranks 192nd this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Zverev is 136th in break point winning percentage (30.6%) after going 33-for-108.
Zverev Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers), Zverev was eliminated by Alejandro Davidovich Fokina 1-6, 2-6 on August 9, in the round of 32.
- Zverev averaged 19.0 games per match in Toronto in two matches.
- Zverev won 77.8% of his service games and 10.0% of his return games in Toronto.
- Through 41 matches so far this year, Dimitrov has played 23.3 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 55.1% of them (across all court types).
- Dimitrov has played 22.8 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) in his 16 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Dimitrov has won 27.3% of his return games so far this year, and 82% of his service games.
- Dimitrov has won 23.2% of his return games on hard courts, and 83.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Dimitrov has converted 112 of 270 break points (41.5%).
- Including hard courts only, Dimitrov has converted 39.1% of his break-point opportunities (36 of 92).
Dimitrov Recent Performances
- Dimitrov fell just short of the final in his last tournament, as he was defeated by Daniel Evans (3-6, 6-7) on August 5 in the semifinals of the Citi Open.
- Dimitrov’s four matches in Washington had an average of 15.5 games per match.
- Dimitrov’s service-game winning percentage was 87.5% in United States, and he clinched 20.0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.