Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Tallon Griekspoor Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Zverev (-400)||Tallon Griekspoor (+295)|
No. 15-ranked Alexander Zverev will face No. 37 Tallon Griekspoor in the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers Round of 64 on Tuesday, August 8.
Zverev vs. Griekspoor Matchup History
- Zverev and Griekspoor are 1-1 against each other. Griekspoor won their last match on February 15, 2023, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4.
- Zverev has taken four sets off Griekspoor, or 66.7%, compared to Griekspoor’s two.
- Zverev has taken 31 games versus Griekspoor (56.4%), while Griekspoor has taken 24.
- Griekspoor and Zverev have played each other two times, averaging 27.5 games and three sets per match.
- Zverev is averaging 25.2 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 47 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 54.2% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Zverev has played 13 matches (averaging 28.7 games per match — 25.5 in best-of-three matches — and 10.4 games per set).
- Zverev has a service game winning percentage of 82.8% on all surfaces (490-for-592 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 25.8% (153-for-594 in return games).
- Zverev has finished 151-for-187 in service games on hard courts (80.7% winning percentage), and 36-for-186 in return games (19.4%).
- Zverev ranks 190th in break point winning percentage (39.0%) after going 143-for-367 on break points this year.
- On hard courts this year, Zverev has won 30.5% of break points (32 out of 105, to rank 135th).
Zverev Recent Performances
- Zverev was victorious in his previous tournament (the Hamburg European Open), defeating No. 57-ranked Laslo Djere in the final 7-5, 6-3 on July 30.
- Zverev played an average of 18.8 games in his five matches in Hamburg.
- While playing in Germany, Zverev won 93.8% of his service games and 37% of his return games.
- Griekspoor has played 26.7 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 31 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Griekspoor has played 13 matches so far this year, totaling 26.5 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.7% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Griekspoor has won 82.5% of his games on serve, and 19% on return.
- On hard courts, Griekspoor has won 85.9% of his service games and 16.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Griekspoor has converted 41.0% of his break-point opportunities (68 of 166).
- Griekspoor has converted 22 of 53 break points on hard courts (41.5%), and is 157th in break points won.
Griekspoor Recent Performances
- Griekspoor was beaten by Marton Fucsovics (4-6, 2-6, 4-6) on July 4 in the round of 128s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament).
- In Griekspoor’s one match in London, there was an average of 28 games per match.
- Griekspoor was victorious in 64.3% of his service games and 7.1% of his return games in London.