Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Lloyd Harris Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Alexander Zverev (-2000)||Lloyd Harris (+950)|
In the Round of 128 of the French Open on Tuesday, Alexander Zverev (ranked No. 27) faces Lloyd Harris (No. 294).
Zverev vs. Harris Matchup History
- Zverev is 3-0 against Harris in their head-to-head matchups during the past five years. Their last one happened at the US Open on September 8, 2021 and was won by Zverev 7-6, 6-3, 6-4.
- In eight total sets against one another, Zverev has won seven, and Harris one.
- Zverev has won more against Harris in 78 total games between them, 47 (60.3%) compared to Harris’ 31.
- Zverev and Harris have faced off three times, averaging 26 games and 2.7 sets per match.
- Zverev has played 26 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.2 games per match (46.0 in best-of-five matches) and winning 51.7% of those games.
- On clay, Zverev has played 13 matches, averaging 21.6 games per match and 10.0 games per set.
- Zverev has a 78.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (257 service games won out of 327) and a 24.8% return game winning percentage (81 return games won out of 327).
- Zverev has a 75.7% winning percentage in service games while playing on clay, and a 31.9% winning percentage in return games (106 of 140 service games, and 45 of 141 return games).
- Zverev’s 37.2% break point winning percentage (77-for-207) ranks 79th this year.
- On clay courts, Zverev is 65th in break point winning percentage (44.1%) after going 45-for-102.
Zverev Recent Performances
- In his last tournament (the Gonet Geneva Open), Zverev made a run before losing to Nicolas Jarry in the semifinals 6-7, 3-6 on May 26.
- There were 14.7 games, on average, in Zverev’s three matches in Genève.
- In Switzerland, Zverev won 19 of 21 service games (90.5%) and six of 23 return games (26.1%).
- Harris has averaged 28.3 games per match in his six matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 48.8% of the games.
- In three matches in the past 12 months on clay, Harris has averaged 20.3 games per match and 8.7 games per set, winning 54.1% of the games.
- Harris has a 73.6% winning percentage on serve and an 18.2% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Harris has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 0.0% winning percentage in return games.
Harris Recent Performances
- Harris lost to No. 78-ranked Arthur Rinderknech 4-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, on May 22.
- Harris played three matches in Lyon, averaging 20.3 games.
- Harris secured 66.7% of his service games and 0% of his return games while playing in France.