Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Nicolas Jarry Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 23
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Alexander Zverev (-280)||Nicolas Jarry (+220)|
In the Terra Wortmann Open quarterfinals on Friday, Alexander Zverev takes on Nicolas Jarry.
Zverev vs. Jarry Matchup History
- Zverev and Jarry have gone head to head one time in the past five years, in the semifinals of the Gonet Geneva Open, and Jarry was the victor 7-6, 6-3.
- Jarry and Zverev have played two sets versus each other, with Jarry taking two of them and Zverev taking zero.
- Jarry has taken 13 games versus Zverev (59.1%), while Zverev has taken nine.
- Jarry and Zverev have played each other one time, averaging 22 games and two sets per match.
- In his 32 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Zverev is averaging 26.3 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and winning 52.8% of those games.
- Zverev has a 79.3% service game winning percentage and a 26.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (333 service games won out of 420, and 112 return games won out of 423).
- Zverev is 104-for-277 on break points (37.5%) which ranks 116th.
Zverev Recent Performances
- Zverev defeated Denis Shapovalov 6-2, 6-4 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- In his previous tournament, the French Open, Zverev went down in the semifinals to No. 4-ranked Casper Ruud, 3-6, 4-6, 0-6 on June 9.
- Zverev averaged 31.5 games per match in Paris in six matches.
- In France, Zverev won 76 of 93 service games (81.7%) and 31 of 96 return games (32.3%).
- Jarry has played 25.2 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 34 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- So far this year, Jarry has won 21.7% of his return games and 85.8% of his service games.
- Jarry has converted 75 of 185 break points overall (40.5%), and is 136th in break points won.
Jarry Recent Performances
- Jarry beat Stefanos Tsitsipas 7-6, 7-5 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- In the round of 16s of the French Open (his most recent tournament), Jarry was eliminated by Ruud 6-7, 5-7, 5-7 on June 5.
- Jarry played four matches in Paris, averaging 35.5 games per match.
- In France, Jarry captured 63 of 73 service games (86.3%) and 17 of 69 return games (24.6%).