Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Miomir Kecmanovic Match Information
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Sunday, September 24
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Zverev (-525)||Miomir Kecmanovic (+370)|
In the Chengdu Open quarterfinals on Sunday, Alexander Zverev takes on Miomir Kecmanovic.
Zverev vs. Kecmanovic Matchup History
- Zverev and Kecmanovic have matched up one time in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Rolex Paris Masters, and Zverev won 6-2, 6-2.
- Zverev and Kecmanovic have played two sets against each other, with Zverev winning two of them and Kecmanovic taking zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Zverev and Kecmanovic have played 16, and Zverev has won more (12). Kecmanovic has won four of them.
- Kecmanovic and Zverev have played each other one time, averaging 16 games and two sets per match.
- Zverev is averaging 25.8 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) through his 59 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 54.1% game winning percentage.
- In 25 matches on hard courts this year, Zverev averages 28.3 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set with a 51.9% game winning percentage.
- Zverev has an 83% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (629 service games won out of 758) and a 25.5% return game winning percentage (194 return games won out of 762).
- Zverev has finished 290-for-353 in service games on hard courts (82.2% winning percentage), and 77-for-354 in return games (21.8%).
- Zverev is 194th in break point winning percentage (37.6%) after going 181-for-482 on break points.
- On hard courts, Zverev ranks 109th in break point win percentage (31.8%) after going 70-for-220.
Zverev Recent Performances
- Zverev beat Pavel Kotov 7-6, 4-6, 6-1 on Saturday in the Round of 16.
- Zverev was defeated in the quarterfinals of his last tournament (the US Open) 3-6, 2-6, 4-6 by No. 1-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on September 6.
- Zverev played an average of 36.8 games in his five matches in New York.
- Zverev’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 81.3%, and he won 26.9% on his opponent’s serve.
- Kecmanovic has played 43 matches so far this year (winning 48.9% of games across all court types), and 25.3 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Kecmanovic has played 19 matches on hard courts this year, and 27.1 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Kecmanovic has won 74.7% of his service games and 22.9% of his return games.
- Kecmanovic has won 77.1% of his service games on hard courts, and 16.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kecmanovic has converted 107 of 271 break points (39.5%).
- Kecmanovic has converted 37 of 88 break points on hard courts (42.0%), and is 150th in break points won.
Kecmanovic Recent Performances
- Kecmanovic is coming off a 6-2, 6-4 victory over No. 122-ranked Corentin Moutet in the Round of 16 on Saturday.
- Kecmanovic was defeated by No. 74-ranked Juan Pablo Varillas 6-1, 5-7, 5-7, 4-6 in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament, the US Open, on August 28.
- In Kecmanovic’s one match in New York, there was an average of 41 games per match.
- Kecmanovic’s service-game winning percentage was 70% in United States, and he captured 28.6% of his games on his opponent’s serve.