Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Alex Molcan Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Alexander Zverev (-500)||Alex Molcan (+360)|
On Thursday, Alex Molcan (No. 86 in the world) faces Alexander Zverev (No. 27) in the Round of 64 of the French Open.
Zverev vs. Molcan Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Zverev and Molcan have faced each other.
- Zverev has averaged 25.2 games per match (46.0 in best-of-five matches) through his 26 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 51.7% of games.
- Zverev averages 21.6 games per match and 10.0 games per set through 13 matches on clay courts this year.
- Zverev has put together a service game winning percentage of 78.6% on all surfaces (257-for-327 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 24.8% (81-for-327 in return games).
- Zverev is 106-for-140 in service games on clay courts (winning 75.7%) and 45-for-141 in return games (31.9%).
- Zverev’s 77 break points won on 207 total break points (37.2% win percentage) is 80th this year.
- On clay courts, Zverev has won 44.1% of break points (45 out of 102, to rank 65th).
Zverev Recent Performances
- Zverev beat No. 294-ranked Lloyd Harris 7-6, 7-6, 6-1 on Tuesday to make the Round of 64.
- Zverev was defeated in the semifinals of his previous tournament (the Gonet Geneva Open) 6-7, 3-6 by No. 54-ranked Nicolas Jarry on May 26.
- In Genève, Zverev’s three matches had 14.7 games on average.
- Zverev won 19 of 21 service games (90.5%) in Switzerland along with six of 23 return games (26.1%).
- Through 21 matches so far this year, Molcan has played 23.9 games per match (47.5 in best-of-five matches) and won 49.9% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In his 11 matches on clay this year, Molcan has played an average of 24.7 games.
- Thus far this year, Molcan has won 74.2% of his service games and 26.9% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Molcan has won 75.4% of his games on serve, and 28.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Molcan has converted 61 of 141 break points (43.3%).
- Molcan has converted 43.6% of his break-point opportunities on clay (34 of 78).
Molcan Recent Performances
- Molcan defeated No. 109-ranked Hugo Gaston 6-1, 7-6, 6-4 on Tuesday to advance to the Round of 64.
- In the round of 64s of his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Molcan was defeated 3-6, 4-6 by No. 6-ranked Andrey Rublev on May 13.
- Molcan participated in two matches in Rome, averaging 25.5 games per match.
- Molcan won 86.7% of his service games (13 of 15) in Italy along with 17.6% of his return games (three of 17).