Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Thiago Monteiro Match Information
- Tournament: The Nordea Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 20
- Venue: Bastad Tennis Stadium
- Location: Båstad, Sweden
- Court Surface: Clay
|Alexander Zverev (-800)||Thiago Monteiro (+500)|
In the Round of 16 of the Nordea Open on Thursday, Thiago Monteiro (ranked No. 122) faces Alexander Zverev (No. 19).
Zverev vs. Monteiro Matchup History
- Zverev and Monteiro have not played one another in the past five years.
- Zverev has played 39 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 26.4 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and winning 53.2% of those games.
- Through 19 matches on clay surfaces this year, Zverev averages 24.7 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set with a 54.9% game winning percentage.
- Zverev has an 81.9% service game winning percentage and a 24.6% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (421 service games won out of 514, and 127 return games won out of 517).
- While playing on clay, Zverev has a 78.1% winning percentage in service games and a 32.1% winning percentage in return games (182 service games won out of 233, and 76 return games won out of 237 on clay).
- Zverev’s 117 break points won on 313 total break points (37.4% win percentage) is 166th this year.
- On clay, Zverev has won 41.9% of break points (72 out of 172, which ranks 103rd).
Zverev Recent Performances
- Zverev beat Alex Molcan 6-4, 3-6, 7-5 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- Zverev was defeated by Matteo Berrettini (3-6, 6-7, 6-7) on July 8 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the Wimbledon.
- There were 36.3 games, on average, in Zverev’s three matches in London.
- In United Kingdom, Zverev won 50 of 54 service games (92.6%) and eight of 55 return games (14.5%).
- Through 27 matches so far this year, Monteiro has played 29.1 games per match (27.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.9% of them (across all court types).
- In his 19 matches on clay so far this year, Monteiro has played an average of 28.8 games (27.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Monteiro has won 80.7% of his service games so far this year, and 15.3% of his return games.
- On clay, Monteiro has won 79.5% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games.
- Monteiro has converted 39 of 112 break points overall (34.8%), and is 252nd in break points won.
- Monteiro has converted 34 of 94 break points on clay (36.2%), and is 140th in break points won.
Monteiro Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Monteiro defeated No. 56-ranked Daniel Elahi Galan, 5-7, 6-4, 6-4.
- In the quarterfinals of his most recent tournament (the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023), Monteiro was beaten 4-6, 4-6 by No. 269-ranked Lukas Neumayer on July 14.
- Monteiro participated in three matches in Salzburg, averaging 26.7 games per match.