Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Zverev (-600)||Yoshihito Nishioka (+425)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 45-ranked Yoshihito Nishioka versus No. 17 Alexander Zverev.
Zverev vs. Nishioka Matchup History
- Zverev has not played Nishioka in the past five years.
- In his 49 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Zverev is averaging 25.0 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.8% of those games.
- Zverev averages 27.4 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set through 15 matches on hard courts this year, with a 49.4% game winning percentage.
- Zverev has an 82.6% service game winning percentage and a 25.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (504 service games won out of 610, and 155 return games won out of 614).
- Zverev has an 80.5% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and an 18.4% winning percentage in return games (165 of 205 service games, and 38 of 206 return games).
- Zverev’s 38.9% break point win percentage (144-for-370) ranks 193rd this year.
- On hard courts this year, Zverev has won 30.6% of break points (33 out of 108, which ranks 137th).
Zverev Recent Performances
- Zverev is coming off a 6-2, 6-2 win over No. 19-ranked Grigor Dimitrov in the Round of 64 on Tuesday.
- In his last tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Zverev lost in the round of 32 to No. 37-ranked Alejandro Davidovich Fokina, 1-6, 2-6 on August 9.
- Zverev averaged 19.0 games per match in Toronto in two matches.
- Zverev won 14 of 18 service games (77.8%) in Canada along with two of 20 return games (10.0%).
- Nishioka has played 27 matches this year (winning 48.2% of games across all court types), and 27.1 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 17 matches on hard courts so far this year, Nishioka has played an average of 25.3 games (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Nishioka has won 71.7% of his service games and 24.7% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Nishioka has won 74.1% of his service games and 24.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Nishioka has converted 87 of 227 break points (38.3%).
- Nishioka is 113th in break points won on hard courts, converting 49 of 117 (41.9%).
Nishioka Recent Performances
- Nishioka is coming off a 6-4, 7-5 win over No. 58-ranked Gregoire Barrere in the Round of 64 on Sunday.
- In the round of 64s of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers (his last tournament), Nishioka was beaten by Lorenzo Musetti 4-6, 1-6 on August 7.
- In his one match in Toronto, Nishioka played an average of 17.0 games per match.
- In Canada, Nishioka captured five of eight service games (62.5%) and zero of nine return games (0.0%).