Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Cameron Norrie Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 25
- Venue: Wien, Wiener Stadthalle
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Zverev (-425)||Cameron Norrie (+310)|
In the Erste Bank Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, we have a matchup of No. 18-ranked Cameron Norrie against No. 10 Alexander Zverev.
Zverev vs. Norrie Matchup History
- In the sole match between Zverev and Norrie in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the 2019 ATP Montreal, Canada Men Singles, Zverev won 7-6, 6-4.
- Zverev has won two sets against Norrie (100.0%), while Norrie has taken zero.
- In 23 total games against one another, Zverev has taken 13, and Norrie 10.
- In one matchup between Zverev and Norrie, they have averaged 23 games and two sets per match.
- This year across all court types, Zverev has competed in 70 total matches with a 54.2% game winning percentage. He averages 25.7 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Zverev averages 27.3 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set through 36 matches on hard courts this year, with a 52.6% game winning percentage.
- Zverev has an 83.0% service game winning percentage and a 25.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (744 service games won out of 896, and 230 return games won out of 901).
- While playing on hard surfaces, Zverev has an 82.5% winning percentage in service games and a 22.9% winning percentage in return games (405 service games won out of 491, and 113 return games won out of 493).
- Zverev is 214-for-571 on break points (37.5%) to rank 197th.
- On hard courts so far this year, Zverev is 103-for-309 on break points (33.3%) which ranks 120th.
Zverev Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Zverev beat No. 44-ranked Sebastian Ofner, 6-4, 6-1.
- In his most recent tournament, the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships, Zverev went down in the round of 32 to No. 60-ranked Jordan Thompson, 3-6, 4-6 on October 16.
- In Tokyo, Zverev’s one match included 19 games on average.
- While playing in Japan, Zverev won 66.7% of his service games and 10% of his return games.
- Through 51 matches so far this year, Norrie has played 26.3 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.9% of them (across all court types).
- Norrie has played 27.0 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 23 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, Norrie has won 78.3% of his service games and 27.0% of his return games.
- Norrie has won 77.4% of his service games on hard courts, and 26.3% of his return games.
- Norrie is 204th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 170 of 415 (41.0%).
- On hard courts, Norrie has converted 78 of 171 break points (45.6%).
Norrie Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Norrie beat No. 169-ranked Filip Misolic, 7-6, 4-6, 6-3.
- Norrie lost to No. 10-ranked Taylor Fritz 4-6, 3-6 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships, on October 17.
- In his one match in Tokyo, Norrie played an average of 19 games per match.
- Norrie was victorious in 66.7% of his service games and 10% of his return games in Tokyo.