Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Sebastian Ofner Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 23
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Zverev (-750)||Sebastian Ofner (+475)|
No. 9-ranked Alexander Zverev will face No. 47 Sebastian Ofner in the Erste Bank Open Round of 32 on Monday, October 23.
Zverev vs. Ofner Matchup History
- Zverev and Ofner met in the Round of 128 at the French Open on May 22, 2022. Zverev won 6-2, 6-4, 6-4.
- Zverev has taken three sets off Ofner, or 100.0%, compared to Ofner’s zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Zverev and Ofner have played 28, and Zverev has won more (18). Ofner has taken 10 of them.
- Zverev and Ofner have faced off one time, averaging 28 games and three sets per match.
- Zverev has played 69 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.8 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and winning 54.0% of those games.
- On hard courts, Zverev has played 35 matches (averaging 27.6 games per match — 24.7 in best-of-three matches — and 10.1 games per set).
- Zverev has an 82.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (736 service games won out of 888) and a 25.3% return game winning percentage (226 return games won out of 892).
- Zverev is 397-for-483 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 82.2%) and 109-for-484 in return games (22.5%).
- Zverev’s 37.2% break point win percentage (210-for-564) is 196th this year.
- Zverev’s 99 break points won on 302 total break points on hard courts (32.8% winning percentage) ranks 118th.
Zverev Recent Performances
- In the the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships, Zverev’s last tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 4-6 by No. 60-ranked Jordan Thompson on October 16 in the round of 32 round.
- There were 19 games, on average, in Zverev’s one match in Tokyo.
- Zverev’s service-game winning percentage in Japan was 66.7%, and he won 10% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his 37 matches this year, Ofner has played an average of 25.6 games across all court surfaces (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Ofner has played 14 matches so far this year, totaling 25.1 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) while winning 47.9% of games.
- Ofner has won 24.7% of his return games this year, and 73.3% of his service games.
- Ofner has won 76.9% of his service games on hard courts, and 19.7% of his return games.
- Ofner is 256th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 81 of 200 (40.5%).
- Including hard courts only, Ofner has converted 35.0% of his break-point opportunities (28 of 80).
Ofner Recent Performances
- Ofner was defeated by Felix Auger-Aliassime (4-6, 1-6) on October 18 in the round of 16s of the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships (his most recent tournament).
- In his two matches in Tokyo, Ofner played an average of 27.5 games per match.
- Ofner won 70.4% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games in Tokyo.