Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The Nordea Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 21
- Venue: Bastad Tennis Stadium
- Location: Båstad, Sweden
- Court Surface: Clay
|Alexander Zverev (-135)||Andrey Rublev (+110)|
Alexander Zverev will face Andrey Rublev in the Nordea Open quarterfinals on Friday, July 21.
Zverev vs. Rublev Matchup History
- Zverev and Rublev are 1-1 versus each other. Rublev won their most recent match on March 3, 2023, 6-3, 7-6.
- Zverev and Rublev have each won two of four sets against the other.
- Zverev has won 21 games versus Rublev (53.8%), while Rublev has taken 18.
- Rublev and Zverev have played each other two times, averaging 19.5 games and two sets per match.
- In his 39 matches played this year across all court types, Zverev is averaging 26.4 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.2% of those games.
- On clay, Zverev has played 19 matches, averaging 24.7 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- Zverev has compiled a service game winning percentage of 81.9% on all surfaces (421-for-514 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 24.6% (127-for-517 in return games).
- In games on clay, Zverev has a 78.1% winning percentage in service games and a 32.1% winning percentage in return games (182 service games won out of 233, and 76 return games won out of 237 on clay).
- Zverev is 166th in break point win percentage (37.4%) after going 117-for-313 on break points this year.
- On clay courts so far this year, Zverev ranks 103rd in break point win percentage (41.9%) after going 72-for-172.
Zverev Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Thursday, Zverev beat No. 122-ranked Thiago Monteiro, 6-1, 6-0.
- Zverev was defeated by Matteo Berrettini (3-6, 6-7, 6-7) on July 8 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the Wimbledon.
- Zverev played an average of 36.3 games in his three matches in London.
- Zverev won 92.6% of his service games and 14.5% of his return games in London.
- Through 49 matches this year, Rublev has played 27.2 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.5% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In his 18 matches on clay this year, Rublev has played an average of 26.1 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Rublev has won 25.7% of his return games so far this year, and 83.1% of his service games.
- Rublev has won 82.2% of his service games on clay, and 32.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rublev has converted 157 of 398 break points (39.4%).
- On clay, Rublev has converted 70 of 172 break points (40.7%).
Rublev Recent Performances
- Rublev is coming off a 6-3, 7-6 victory over No. 89-ranked Pavel Kotov in the Round of 16 on Thursday.
- In his last tournament, the Wimbledon, Rublev was taken down by No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic 6-4, 1-6, 4-6, 3-6 in the quarterfinals on July 11.
- Rublev played five matches in London, averaging 42.2 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Rublev captured 93 of 109 service games (85.3%) and 21 of 102 return games (20.6%).