Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Diego Schwartzman Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Thursday, September 28
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Zverev (-900)||Diego Schwartzman (+550)|
On Thursday, Diego Schwartzman (No. 133 in the world) takes on Alexander Zverev (No. 10) in the Round of 32 of the China Open.
Zverev vs. Schwartzman Matchup History
- Zverev and Schwartzman have played two times in the past five years and Zverev is 2-0, including a 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 victory for Zverev last time around at the Nitto ATP Finals on November 18, 2020.
- Zverev and Schwartzman have played five sets against each other, with Zverev winning four of them and Schwartzman taking one.
- In terms of games against each other, Zverev and Schwartzman have played 43, and Zverev has won more (28). Schwartzman has taken 15 of them.
- In two matches versus one another, Zverev and Schwartzman have averaged 21.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- In his 63 matches played this year across all court types, Zverev is averaging 26.0 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) while winning 54.3% of those games.
- In 29 matches on hard courts this year, Zverev averages 28.5 games per match (25.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set with a 52.5% game winning percentage.
- Zverev has an 83.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (681 service games won out of 816) and a 25.4% return game winning percentage (209 return games won out of 823).
- Zverev is 342-for-411 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 83.2%) and 92-for-415 in return games (22.2%).
- Zverev’s 193 break points won on 522 total break points (37.0% winning percentage) ranks 196th this year.
- On hard courts, Zverev is 108th in break point winning percentage (31.5%) after going 82-for-260.
Zverev Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the US Open, Zverev fell in the quarterfinals to No. 1-ranked Carlos Alcaraz, 3-6, 2-6, 4-6 on September 6.
- In his five matches in New York, Zverev played an average of 36.8 games.
- Zverev’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 81.3%, and he won 26.9% on his opponent’s serve.
- Schwartzman has played 34 matches this year (winning 45.7% of games across all court surfaces), and 22.1 games per match (19.2 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Schwartzman has played 15 matches this year, totaling 21.7 games per match (18.8 in best-of-three matches) while winning 46.5% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Schwartzman has won 65.7% of his games on serve, and 24.0% on return.
- Schwartzman has won 73.3% of his service games on hard courts, and 15.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Schwartzman has converted 41.0% of his break-point chances (77 of 188).
- Schwartzman is 220th in break points won on hard courts, converting 17 of 41 (41.5%).
Schwartzman Recent Performances
- Schwartzman was beaten by Alex Bolt (3-6, 2-4) on September 21 in the round of 32s of the Zhuhai Championships (his most recent tournament).
- Schwartzman participated in one match in Zhuhai, averaging 15 games per match.
- Schwartzman clinched 57.1% of his service games and 12.5% of his return games while playing in China.