Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Jannik Sinner Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, September 4
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jannik Sinner (-170)||Alexander Zverev (+125)|
No. 12-ranked Alexander Zverev will meet No. 6 Jannik Sinner in the US Open Round of 16 on Monday, September 4.
Zverev vs. Sinner Matchup History
- Zverev has a 3-1 record versus Sinner. Their last match, in the quarterfinals at the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters on April 15, 2022, was a 5-7, 6-3, 7-6 victory for Zverev.
- Zverev and Sinner have played 12 sets versus each other, with Zverev winning eight of them and Sinner taking four.
- Zverev has taken 65 games against Sinner (51.6%), while Sinner has won 61.
- In four matches versus one another, Zverev and Sinner have averaged 31.5 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- In his 57 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Zverev is averaging 25.4 games per match (35.8 in best-of-five matches) and winning 54.5% of those games.
- In 23 matches on hard courts this year, Zverev averages 27.6 games per match (40.6 in best-of-five matches) and 10.2 games per set with a 52.5% game winning percentage.
- Zverev is 601-for-722 in service games (a winning percentage of 83.2%) and 188-for-725 in return games (25.9%) on all surfaces.
- Zverev has an 82.6% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 22.4% winning percentage in return games (262 of 317 service games, and 71 of 317 return games).
- Zverev’s 37.8% break point win percentage (175-for-463) is 182nd this year.
- Zverev’s 64 break points won on 201 total break points on hard courts so far this year (31.8% win percentage) ranks 96th.
Zverev Recent Performances
- Zverev beat No. 19-ranked Grigor Dimitrov 6-7, 7-6, 6-1, 6-1 on Saturday to advance to the Round of 16.
- Zverev was defeated in the semifinals of his previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 6-7, 5-7 by No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic on August 19.
- There were 22.4 games, on average, in Zverev’s five matches in Cincinnati.
- In United States, Zverev won 51 of 57 service games (89.5%) and 14 of 55 return games (25.5%).
- Sinner has played 60 matches so far this year, and 23.1 games per match across all court types (32.8 in best-of-five matches).
- Through 37 matches so far this year on hard courts, Sinner has played 21.6 games per match (32.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 59.1% of them.
- Thus far this year, Sinner has won 85.1% of his service games and 31.5% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Sinner has won 85.6% of his service games and 31.5% of his return games.
- Sinner has converted 206 of 486 break points overall (42.4%), and is 178th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Sinner has converted 44.9% of his break-point opportunities (118 of 263).
Sinner Recent Performances
- Sinner is coming off a 6-3, 2-6, 6-4, 6-2 win over No. 49-ranked Stan Wawrinka in the Round of 32 on Saturday.
- In the round of 32s round of the Western & Southern Open, Sinner’s previous tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 6-7 by No. 66-ranked Dusan Lajovic on August 16.
- Sinner’s one match in Cincinnati included an average of 23.0 game per match.
- Sinner was victorious in 83.3% of his service games (10 of 12) in United States along with 0.0% of his return games (zero of 11).