Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Dominic Thiem Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 20
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Alexander Zverev (-750)||Dominic Thiem (+500)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Dominic Thiem (No. 89 in rankings) will take on Alexander Zverev (No. 23) in the Round of 32 of the Terra Wortmann Open.
Zverev vs. Thiem Matchup History
- Zverev and Thiem are 1-1 against each other. Zverev won their previous meeting on May 8, 2021, 6-3, 6-4.
- Zverev has won four sets off Thiem, or 57.1%, compared to Thiem’s three.
- Zverev has won 37 games versus Thiem (53.6%), while Thiem has won 32.
- Zverev and Thiem have averaged 34.5 games and 3.5 sets in their two matches against each other.
- Zverev is averaging 26.3 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 32 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 52.8% game winning percentage.
- Zverev has a 79.3% service game winning percentage and a 26.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (333 service games won out of 420, and 112 return games won out of 423).
- Zverev has won 37.5% of his break points this year (104 out of 277, to rank 116th).
Zverev Recent Performances
- In the the French Open, Zverev’s previous tournament, he was beaten in the semifinals 3-6, 4-6, 0-6 by No. 4-ranked Casper Ruud on June 9.
- Zverev played an average of 31.5 games in his six matches in Paris.
- In France, Zverev won 76 of 93 service games (81.7%) and 31 of 96 return games (32.3%).
- Thiem has averaged 24.4 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 47 matches across all court types in the past year, winning 48.8% of the games.
- Thiem has put together a service game winning percentage of 75.9% on all surfaces (422-for-556) and a return game winning percentage of 23.0% (132-for-573).
Thiem Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of the French Open (his last tournament), Thiem was beaten by Pedro Cachin 3-6, 2-6, 7-6, 6-4, 2-6 on May 29.
- Thiem’s one match in Paris had an average of 48 game per match.
- Thiem clinched 56.5% of his service games (13 of 23) in France along with 28% of his return games (seven of 25).