Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Zverev vs. Aleksandar Vukic Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Zverev (-1000)||Aleksandar Vukic (+650)|
On Tuesday, Aleksandar Vukic (No. 51 in the world) faces Alexander Zverev (No. 12) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Zverev vs. Vukic Matchup History
- Zverev has not played Vukic in the past five years.
- Zverev has played 54 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 24.7 games per match (35.5 in best-of-five matches) and winning 54.2% of those games.
- Zverev has played 20 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 26.2 games per match (46.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.3 games per set while winning 51.2% of games.
- Zverev has a service game winning percentage of 83.2% on all surfaces (555-for-667 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 25.3% (169-for-669 in return games).
- Zverev has an 82.4% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 19.9% winning percentage in return games (216 of 262 service games, and 52 of 261 return games).
- Zverev’s 38.6% break point winning percentage (158-for-409) is 186th this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Zverev is 110th in break point winning percentage (32.0%) after going 47-for-147.
Zverev Recent Performances
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Zverev’s last tournament, he was defeated in the semifinals 6-7, 5-7 by No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic on August 19.
- Zverev averaged 22.4 games per match in Cincinnati in five matches.
- Zverev won 51 of 57 service games (89.5%) in United States along with 14 of 55 return games (25.5%).
- Vukic has played 43 matches so far this year (winning 52.1% of games across all court surfaces), and 25.3 games per match (37.7 in best-of-five matches).
- Vukic has played 25.0 games per match (44.0 in best-of-five matches) in his 30 matches on hard courts this year.
- Thus far this year, Vukic has won 81.1% of his service games and 19.2% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Vukic has won 83.5% of his service games and 19.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Vukic has converted 63 of 164 break points (38.4%).
- Including hard courts only, Vukic has converted 37.0% of his break-point chances (44 of 119).
Vukic Recent Performances
- Vukic was taken down by No. 42-ranked Sebastian Baez 4-6, 6-4, 4-6 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, the Winston-Salem Open, on August 23.
- In Vukic’s two matches in Winston Salem, there was an average of 30.5 games per match.
- Vukic won 75.0% of his service games and 27.6% of his return games while playing in United States.