MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aaron Hicks and the Baltimore Orioles will match up against starter Zach Eflin and the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday at 6:40 PM ET at Tropicana Field.
Game Info and Aaron Hicks Props
- Day: Friday, July 21, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +750)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -149)
Aaron Hicks Stats
- Hicks has 46 hits and an OBP of .330 to go with a slugging percentage of .393 this season.
- Hicks will look to extend his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last games, he’s batting .368.
- He has picked up a hit in 54.0% of his 63 games this season, collecting at least two hits in 17.5% of them.
- He has homered in 11.1% of his games in 2023 (seven of 63), leaving the yard in 3.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Hicks has knocked in at least one run in 27.0% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 7.9% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in two contests.
Rays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate put together by the Rays pitching staff ranks 10th in baseball.
- The Rays own a 3.70 team ERA that ranks first among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Rays hurlers have combined to give up 105 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the ninth-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Rays will send Eflin (10-5) to the mound for his 19th start this season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 29-year-old’s 3.59 ERA ranks 26th, 1.025 WHIP ranks fifth, and 9 K/9 ranks 29th.
Hicks’ recent games
- at Rays on July 20: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Dodgers on July 19: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Dodgers on July 18: 2-for-4, 2 RBI
- vs. Dodgers on July 17: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Marlins on July 15: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Marlins on July 14: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Twins on July 9: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Twins on July 8: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
- at Twins on July 7: 0-for-0, 1 RBI
- at Yankees on July 5: 1-for-5, 1 R
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!