MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Adley Rutschman will be up against starter Josiah Gray on Tuesday (at 6:35 PM ET) when the Baltimore Orioles play the Washington Nationals at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Game Info and Adley Rutschman Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
Adley Rutschman Stats
- Rutschman is batting .276 to lead Baltimore, while adding 19 homers and 76 runs batted in this season.
- His batting average ranks 30th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 13th, and he is 74th in the league in slugging.
- Rutschman will look to extend his eight-game hit streak. In his last outings, he’s batting .474.
- In 100 of 149 games this season (67.1%), he has picked up a hit. In 41 of those games, he had more than one hit (27.5%).
- Looking at the 149 games he has played this season, he’s hit a home run in 19 of them (12.8%), and in 2.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 36.9% of his games this season, Rutschman has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 10.7% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Nationals staff ranks 28th in MLB with a K/9 rate of 7.7.
- The Nationals have put up the 27th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.01).
- Nationals hurlers combine to allow the most home runs in MLB (240 total, 1.5 per game).
- The Nationals will send Gray (8-12) to the mound for his 30th start this season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.00, 8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .252 in 29 games this season.
Rutschman’s recent games
- at Guardians on September 24: 2-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- at Guardians on September 23: 2-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Guardians on September 22: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Guardians on September 21: 3-for-4, 1 R
- at Astros on September 20: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
- at Astros on September 18: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Rays on September 17: 3-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Rays on September 16: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Rays on September 15: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Rays on September 14: 0-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!