MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Texas Rangers, including Adolis Garcia, will take on Brandon Bielak and the Houston Astros on July 24 at 8:10 PM ET at Minute Maid Park.
Game Info and Adolis García Props
- Day: Monday, July 24, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Adolis García Stats
- Garcia leads Texas in home runs with 24 and runs batted in with 80.
- Garcia is seventh in homers and first in RBI this season.
- His batting average ranks 69th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 65th, and he is 14th in the league in slugging.
- He has collected a hit in 61 of 98 games this season (62.2%), with multiple hits in 24 games (24.5%).
- Looking at the 98 games he has played this year, he’s homered in 21 of them (21.4%), and in 5.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 44.9% of his contests this season, Garcia has tallied at least one RBI. In 21 of those games (21.4%) he collected more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in seven games.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.3 K/9 rate put together by the Astros pitching staff ranks sixth in baseball.
- The Astros own a 3.71 team ERA that ranks second among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Astros rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 114 (1.1 per game).
- Bielak (5-5) will take the mound for the Astros, his 12th start of the season.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 12 games this season with an ERA of 3.46, a 1.92 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.385.
Garcia’s recent games
- vs. Dodgers on July 22: 0-for-1
- vs. Dodgers on July 21: 1-for-2, 1 R, 2 BB
- vs. Rays on July 19: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Rays on July 18: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Rays on July 17: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Guardians on July 16: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on July 15: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Guardians on July 14: 3-for-5, 3 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on July 9: 1-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on July 8: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!