MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Adolis Garcia will aim for his 40th homer of the year when the Texas Rangers take on starting pitcher Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros on October 18 at 8:03 PM ET.
Game Info and Adolis García Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 18, 2023
- Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +185)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: -108)
Adolis García Stats
- Garcia leads Texas in home runs with 39 and runs batted in with 107.
- Garcia is seventh in home runs and sixth in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- He ranks 105th in batting average, 68th in on base percentage, and 17th in slugging in baseball.
- He has collected a hit in 99 of 155 games this season (63.9%), with multiple hits in 32 games (20.6%).
- Looking at the 155 games he has played this year, he’s hit a home run in 37 of them (23.9%), and in 6.2% of his plate appearances.
- In 43.2% of his games this season, Garcia has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 18.1% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros own a 3.94 team ERA that ranks eighth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Astros hurlers have combined to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs surrendered (201 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Astros will send Javier (10-5) to the mound for his 32nd start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 26-year-old ranks 37th in ERA (4.56), 31st in WHIP (1.265), and 27th in K/9 (8.8).
Garcia’s recent games
- at Astros on October 16: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Astros on October 15: 0-for-4
- vs. Orioles on October 10: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 K
- at Orioles on October 8: 2-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Orioles on October 7: 1-for-5, 1 R, 4 K
- at Rays on October 4: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Rays on October 3: 1-for-5, 2 K
- at Mariners on October 1: 1-for-3, 1 K
- at Mariners on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Mariners on September 29: 0-for-2, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!