MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Adolis Garcia will hope to hit his 40th home run of the season when the Texas Rangers face starting pitcher Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros on October 23 at 8:03 PM ET.
Game Info and Adolis García Props
- Day: Monday, October 23, 2023
- Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +190)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: -114)
Adolis García Stats
- Garcia is batting .245 this season with a team-high 39 home runs and 107 RBI.
- Garcia ranks seventh in home runs and sixth in RBI in the majors.
- He currently ranks 105th in batting average, 68th in on base percentage, and 17th in slugging among qualified hitters.
- Garcia enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .316 in his last outings with three homers.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 64.8% of his games this year (103 of 159), picking up multiple hits 33 times (20.8%).
- In 25.2% of his games this year, he has gone deep. He’s cleared the fence in 6.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Garcia has tallied an RBI in 71 games this season (44.7%), including 30 games with more than one RBI (18.9%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 11 contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Astros pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- At 3.94, the Astros have the eighth-ranked team ERA in the majors.
- Astros hurlers have combined to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs surrendered (201 total, 1.2 per game).
- Javier (10-5) will take the mound for the Astros, his 32nd start of the season.
- The 26-year-old’s 4.56 ERA ranks 37th, 1.265 WHIP ranks 31st, and 8.8 K/9 ranks 27th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Garcia’s recent games
- at Astros on October 22: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 4 K
- vs. Astros on October 20: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Astros on October 19: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Astros on October 18: 1-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Astros on October 16: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Astros on October 15: 0-for-4
- vs. Orioles on October 10: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 K
- at Orioles on October 8: 2-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Orioles on October 7: 1-for-5, 1 R, 4 K
- at Rays on October 4: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!