MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Adolis Garcia will aim for his 40th homer of the year for the Texas Rangers versus Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Globe Life Field. First pitch is at 8:03 PM ET.
Game Info and Adolis García Props
- Day: Friday, October 27, 2023
- Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -250)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +100)
Adolis García Stats
- Garcia leads Texas in home runs with 39 and runs batted in with 107.
- Of all MLB batters, Garcia ranks seventh in home runs and sixth in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 105th, his on-base percentage ranks 68th, and he is 17th in the league in slugging.
- Garcia will look to extend his six-game hit streak. In his last games, he’s batting .429 with five homers.
- In 65% of his games this year (104 of 160), he has collected at least one hit, and in 34 of those contests (21.3%) he recorded at least two hits.
- In 41 games this season, he has hit a long ball (25.6% of his games). He’s also homered in 6.2% of his plate appearances.
- Garcia has tallied an RBI in 72 games this year (45%), including 31 games with more than one RBI (19.4%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 12 contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff ranks 22nd in the majors with a K/9 of 8.5.
- The Diamondbacks’ 4.48 team ERA ranks 20th in the majors.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have surrendered 197 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 17th in the league.
- The Diamondbacks will send Gallen (17-9) to the mound for his 35th start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
Garcia’s recent games
- at Astros on October 23: 4-for-5, 3 R, 2 HR, 5 RBI, 1 SB
- at Astros on October 22: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 4 K
- vs. Astros on October 20: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Astros on October 19: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Astros on October 18: 1-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Astros on October 16: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Astros on October 15: 0-for-4
- vs. Orioles on October 10: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 K
- at Orioles on October 8: 2-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Orioles on October 7: 1-for-5, 1 R, 4 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!