MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Texas Rangers, including Adolis Garcia, will match up against Taj Bradley and the Tampa Bay Rays on July 18 at 8:05 PM ET at Globe Life Field.
Game Info and Adolis García Props
- Day: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +300)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Adolis García Stats
- Garcia leads Texas in home runs with 24 and runs batted in with 80.
- Garcia is seventh in homers and first in RBI among all hitters this season.
- His batting average ranks 58th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 70th, and he is 13th in the league in slugging.
- He has collected a hit in 60 of 94 games this year (63.8%), with multiple hits in 24 games (25.5%).
- He has homered in 21 games this season (22.3%), going yard in 5.9% of his chances at the plate.
- In 44 tilts this year (46.8%), Garcia has notched an RBI, and in 21 of those games (22.3%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Rays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has delivered a nine K/9 rate, which ranks 10th-best in MLB.
- At 3.69, the Rays have the second-ranked team ERA in the majors.
- The Rays have surrendered the ninth-fewest homers in the majors (101 total, one per game).
- The Rays will send Bradley (5-5) to the mound for his 14th start this season.
- The 22-year-old has pitched in 13 games this season with an ERA of 5.28, a 4.21 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.370.
Garcia’s recent games
- vs. Rays on July 17: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Guardians on July 16: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on July 15: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Guardians on July 14: 3-for-5, 3 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on July 9: 1-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on July 8: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on July 7: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Red Sox on July 6: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Red Sox on July 5: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Red Sox on July 4: 0-for-4, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!