MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Adolis Garcia will aim for his 40th homer of the season for the Texas Rangers against Zach Eflin and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field. First pitch is at 3:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Adolis García Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 3:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +340)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Adolis García Stats
- Garcia leads Texas in home runs with 39 and runs batted in with 107.
- Garcia ranks seventh in home runs and sixth in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 106th in batting average, 68th in on-base percentage, and 17th in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 94 games this season (of 149 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 30 of those games.
- He has gone deep in 23.5% of his games in 2023 (35 of 149), leaving the yard in 6.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Garcia has produced an RBI in 63 games this year (42.3%), including 27 multi-RBI outings (18.1%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Rays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has delivered a 9.4 K/9 rate, which ranks fourth-best in MLB.
- The Rays own a 3.87 team ERA that ranks fifth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Rays have surrendered the fourth-fewest homers in the majors (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Rays will send Eflin (16-8) to the mound for his 32nd start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 29-year-old ranks 17th in ERA (3.50), second in WHIP (1.019), and 17th in K/9 (9.4).
Garcia’s recent games
- at Rays on October 3: 1-for-5, 2 K
- at Mariners on October 1: 1-for-3, 1 K
- at Mariners on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Mariners on September 29: 0-for-2, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Mariners on September 28: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Angels on September 27: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Angels on September 26: 0-for-3, 2 K
- at Angels on September 25: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Mariners on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Mariners on September 23: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!