MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies face the Atlanta Braves (with Max Fried on the mound). First pitch at Truist Park is scheduled for 6:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Alec Bohm Props
- Day: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +650)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Alec Bohm Stats
- Bohm has 153 hits and an OBP of .327 to go with a slugging percentage of .437 this season.
- Bohm ranks 92nd in home runs and 23rd in RBI this year.
- Among qualifiers, he ranks 36th in batting average, 70th in on-base percentage, and 73rd in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 66.9% of his 148 games this year, collecting more than one hit in 29.1% of them.
- Looking at the 148 games he has played this year, he’s homered in 19 of them (12.8%), and in 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- Bohm has tallied an RBI in 60 games this season (40.5%), including 22 games with more than one RBI (14.9%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks second-best in baseball.
- The Braves’ 4.18 team ERA ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Braves rank 11th in baseball in home runs given up with 187 (1.2 per game).
- Fried (8-1) will take to the mound for the Braves and make his 15th start of the season.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 2.55, 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .242 in 14 games this season.
Bohm’s recent games
- at Braves on October 7: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on October 1: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-4
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4
- vs. Mets on September 24: 0-for-4
- vs. Mets on September 23: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 22: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!