MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies play the Atlanta Braves (with Bryce Elder on the hill) at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 5:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Alec Bohm Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +105)
Alec Bohm Stats
- Bohm has collected 153 hits this season and has an OBP of .327. He’s slugging .437 on the year.
- Bohm ranks 92nd in Major League Baseball in homers, and 22nd in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 36th, his on-base percentage ranks 70th, and he is 74th in the league in slugging.
- In 67.1% of his 149 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 43 multi-hit games.
- He has gone deep in 12.8% of his games in 2023 (19 of 149), leaving the yard in 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Bohm has delivered an RBI in 61 of 149 games this season, with multiple RBI in 22 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate compiled by the Braves pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- The Braves’ 4.14 team ERA ranks 15th in the majors.
- Braves pitchers have allowed 187 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 11th in the league.
- Elder (12-4) will take the mound for the Braves, his 32nd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 24-year-old ranks 26th in ERA (3.81), 34th in WHIP (1.277), and 41st in K/9 (6.6).
Bohm’s recent games
- at Braves on October 9: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- at Braves on October 7: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on October 1: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-4
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4
- vs. Mets on September 24: 0-for-4
- vs. Mets on September 23: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!