MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Thursday, Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies play the Atlanta Braves (with Spencer Strider on the hill). First pitch at Citizens Bank Park is scheduled for 8:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Alec Bohm Props
- Day: Thursday, October 12, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +650)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -238)
Alec Bohm Stats
- Bohm has 153 hits and an OBP of .327 to go with a slugging percentage of .437 this season.
- Bohm is 92nd in home runs and 22nd in RBI this season.
- Among the qualified, he ranks 36th in batting average, 70th in on-base percentage, and 74th in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 101 games this year (of 150 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 43 of those games.
- He has cleared the fence in 12.7% of his games in 2023, and 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Bohm has picked up an RBI in 61 games this year (40.7%), including more than one RBI in 14.7% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on 10 occasions..
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks second-best in MLB.
- The Braves’ 4.14 team ERA ranks 15th in the majors.
- Braves pitchers have allowed 187 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 11th in baseball.
- Strider (20-5) will take the mound for the Braves, his 33rd start of the season.
- The 24-year-old’s 3.86 ERA ranks 27th, 1.093 WHIP ranks ninth, and 13.5 K/9 ranks first among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Bohm’s recent games
- vs. Braves on October 11: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on October 9: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- at Braves on October 7: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on October 1: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-4
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4
- vs. Mets on September 24: 0-for-4
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!