MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Philadelphia Phillies, including Alec Bohm, will face Brandon Pfaadt and the Arizona Diamondbacks on October 19 at 5:07 PM ET at Chase Field.
Game Info and Alec Bohm Props
- Day: Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: -103)
Alec Bohm Stats
- Bohm has 153 hits and an OBP of .327 to go with a slugging percentage of .437 this season.
- Bohm is 92nd in home runs and 22nd in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 36th in batting average, 70th in on-base percentage, and 74th in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 102 games this year (of 153 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 43 of those games.
- Looking at the 153 games he has played this season, he’s hit a long ball in 19 of them (12.4%), and in 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- Bohm has tallied an RBI in 62 games this year (40.5%), including 23 games with more than one RBI (15.0%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks’ 8.5 K/9 rate ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks’ 4.48 team ERA ranks 20th in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have allowed 197 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 17th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks will send Pfaadt (3-9) to the mound for his 19th start this season.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to a 5.72 ERA this season with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.4 walks per nine across 19 games.
Bohm’s recent games
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 17: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 16: 0-for-3
- vs. Braves on October 12: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on October 11: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on October 9: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- at Braves on October 7: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on October 1: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-5, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!