MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alec Bohm will be matching up with starting pitcher Brandon Pfaadt on Tuesday (at 8:07 PM ET) when the Philadelphia Phillies take on the Arizona Diamondbacks at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Alec Bohm Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +110)
Alec Bohm Stats
- Bohm is batting .274 with an OBP of .327 and a slugging percentage of .437 this season.
- Bohm is 92nd in home runs and 22nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Among the qualified hitters, he ranks 36th in batting average, 70th in on-base percentage, and 74th in slugging.
- He has gotten a hit in 105 of 157 games this year (66.9%), including 45 multi-hit efforts (28.7%).
- In 19 games this year, he has gone deep (12.1% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- In 63 tilts this year (40.1%), Bohm has notched an RBI, and in 23 of those games (14.6%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks staff has put up a 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks’ 4.48 team ERA ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks rank 17th in baseball in home runs allowed with 197 (1.2 per game).
- Pfaadt (3-9) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his 19th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.72, a 3.62 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.406 in 19 games this season.
Bohm’s recent games
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 23: 2-for-4, 1 K
- at Diamondbacks on October 21: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on October 20: 2-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Diamondbacks on October 19: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 17: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 16: 0-for-3
- vs. Braves on October 12: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on October 11: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on October 9: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- at Braves on October 7: 0-for-4, 3 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!