MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies will match up against starting pitcher Jesus Luzardo and the Miami Marlins on Sunday at 1:40 PM ET at LoanDepot park.
Game Info and Alec Bohm Props
- Day: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +135)
Alec Bohm Stats
- Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in (57) this season. He’s batting .283 while slugging .430.
- Bohm ranks 121st in homers and 17th in RBI this season.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 27th in batting average, 75th in on-base percentage, and 76th in slugging.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 69.3% of his games this year (52 of 75), picking up more than one hit 21 times (28.0%).
- Looking at the 75 games he has played this year, he’s hit a home run in eight of them (10.7%), and in 2.9% of his plate appearances.
- Bohm has picked up an RBI in 32 games this year (42.7%), including multiple RBI in 14 of those games (18.7%).
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Marlins staff ranks fourth in baseball with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins have the 14th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.10.
- Marlins pitchers have given up 98 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game, ranking them 12th in baseball.
- The Marlins will hand the ball to Luzardo (7-5) for his 19th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 25-year-old’s 3.32 ERA ranks 22nd, 1.155 WHIP ranks 28th, and 10.5 K/9 ranks 11th.
Bohm’s recent games
- at Marlins on July 8: 2-for-4, 1 R
- at Marlins on July 7: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Rays on July 6: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Rays on July 5: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Rays on July 4: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on July 2: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on July 1: 4-for-5, 3 R, 2 HR, 6 RBI
- vs. Nationals on June 30: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Cubs on June 28: 2-for-4, 1 K
- at Cubs on June 27: 0-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!