MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies will match up against starter Jesus Luzardo and the Miami Marlins at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday at 8:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Alec Bohm Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Alec Bohm Stats
- Bohm has collected 153 hits this season and has an OBP of .327. He’s slugging .437 on the year.
- Bohm is 92nd in homers and 23rd in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Among the qualifying players, he ranks 36th in batting average, 70th in on-base percentage, and 73rd in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 97 of 145 games this year, including multiple hits in 43 contests.
- He has left the park in 13.1% of his games in 2023, and 3.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Bohm has delivered an RBI in 59 of 145 games this year, with multiple RBI in 22 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.3 K/9 rate compiled by the Marlins pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB.
- The Marlins sport a 4.28 team ERA that ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Marlins pitchers have given up 191 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 14th in the league.
- Luzardo (10-9) will take the mound for the Marlins, his 32nd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 26-year-old’s 3.89 ERA ranks 28th, 1.249 WHIP ranks 28th, and 10.4 K/9 ranks eighth.
Bohm’s recent games
- at Mets on October 1: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on September 30: 0-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-4
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4
- vs. Mets on September 24: 0-for-4
- vs. Mets on September 23: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 22: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Mets on September 21: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Braves on September 20: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Braves on September 19: 0-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!