MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Philadelphia Phillies, including Alec Bohm, will face MacKenzie Gore and the Washington Nationals on August 9 at 6:40 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Alec Bohm Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-PH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +145)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +340)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -125)
Alec Bohm Stats
- Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 72 while batting .294 with 12 homers.
- Bohm is 120th in homers and 13th in RBI this season.
- He ranks 12th in batting average, 45th in on base percentage, and 67th in slugging in MLB play.
- Bohm will look to extend his four-game hit streak. In his last games, he’s batting .300 with two homers.
- He has gotten a hit in 70 of 100 games this year (70.0%), racking up more than one hit on 30 occasions (30.0%).
- He has hit a long ball in 11 games this season (11.0%), going yard in 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
- In 41.0% of his contests this year, Bohm has driven in at least one run. In 18 of those games (18.0%) he collected two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in seven games.
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Nationals staff is 29th in MLB with a K/9 rate of 7.7.
- The Nationals have put up the 27th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.89).
- Nationals hurlers combine to give up the most home runs in MLB (165 total, 1.4 per game).
- Gore (6-8) will take to the mound for the Nationals and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.34, 10.4 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .259 in 22 games this season.
Bohm’s recent games
- vs. Nationals on August 8: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Royals on August 6: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Royals on August 5: 2-for-3, 3 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Royals on August 4: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Marlins on August 3: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Marlins on August 2: 4-for-6, 1 R, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Marlins on August 1: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Marlins on July 31: 2-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 BB, 1 SB
- at Pirates on July 30: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Pirates on July 29: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!