MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies play the Pittsburgh Pirates (with Mitch Keller on the hill). First pitch at PNC Park is scheduled for 7:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Alec Bohm Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +800)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Alec Bohm Stats
- Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 62 while batting .281 with nine homers.
- Bohm ranks 154th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 22nd in RBI.
- Among qualifiers, he ranks 27th in batting average, 70th in on-base percentage, and 95th in slugging.
- Bohm enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .294 during his last games.
- In 68.5% of his games this season (61 of 89), he has collected at least one hit, and in 25 of those contests (28.1%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In 9.0% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball. He’s cleared the fence in 2.5% of his trips to the plate.
- In 40.4% of his games this season, Bohm has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 16.9% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Pirates Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Pirates’ 8.5 K/9 rate ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Pirates’ 4.51 team ERA ranks 21st in the majors.
- Pirates pitchers have been tagged for the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (114 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Pirates’ Keller (9-6) will make his 22nd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 27-year-old ranks 35th in ERA (4.01), 28th in WHIP (1.203), and 16th in K/9 (9.6).
Bohm’s recent games
- vs. Orioles on July 26: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Orioles on July 25: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Orioles on July 24: 1-for-1
- at Guardians on July 23: 1-for-5, 2 RBI, 2 K
- at Guardians on July 22: 0-for-3, 2 K
- at Guardians on July 21: 2-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Brewers on July 20: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Brewers on July 19: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Brewers on July 18: 2-for-4, 1 RBI
- vs. Padres on July 16: 1-for-2
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!