MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex Bregman is two away from 100 RBI on the season as the Houston Astros match up against starting pitcher Nathan Eovaldi and the Texas Rangers on Sunday at 8:03 PM ET.
Game Info and Alex Bregman Props
- Day: Sunday, October 22, 2023
- Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +135)
Alex Bregman Stats
- Bregman is batting .262 with an OBP of .363 and a slugging percentage of .441 this season.
- Bregman ranks 46th in home runs and 19th in RBI in the majors.
- His batting average ranks 64th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 20th, and he is 69th in the league in slugging.
- He has gotten a hit in 108 of 170 games this year (63.5%), including 46 multi-hit efforts (27.1%).
- In 16.5% of his games this season, he has homered. He’s cleared the fence in 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Bregman has tallied an RBI in 66 games this year (38.8%), including 26 games with more than one RBI (15.3%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers staff has put up a 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Rangers sport a 4.29 team ERA that ranks 18th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rangers pitchers have surrendered 198 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 18th in the league.
- Eovaldi (12-5) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 26th start of the season.
- The 33-year-old has pitched to a 3.63 ERA this season with 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.9 walks per nine across 25 games.
Bregman’s recent games
- at Rangers on October 20: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Rangers on October 19: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 RBI, 2 K, 2 BB
- at Rangers on October 18: 0-for-4, 1 BB
- vs. Rangers on October 16: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Rangers on October 15: 1-for-4
- at Twins on October 11: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Twins on October 10: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Twins on October 8: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on October 7: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 K
- at Diamondbacks on October 1: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!