MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex Bregman is two away from 100 RBI on the year as the Houston Astros match up against starting pitcher Max Scherzer and the Texas Rangers on Monday at 8:03 PM ET.
Game Info and Alex Bregman Props
- Day: Monday, October 23, 2023
- Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +130)
Alex Bregman Stats
- Bregman is batting .262 with an OBP of .363 and a slugging percentage of .441 this season.
- Bregman ranks 46th in baseball in home runs, and 19th in RBI.
- Among qualified batters, his batting average ranks 64th, his on-base percentage ranks 20th, and he is 69th in the league in slugging.
- In 63.2% of his 171 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 46 multi-hit games.
- He has homered in 28 games this season (16.4%), going yard in 3.5% of his chances at the plate.
- Bregman has picked up an RBI in 66 games this season (38.6%), including multiple RBI in 26 of them (15.2%).
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers pitching staff ranks 22nd in the majors with a K/9 of 8.5.
- The Rangers sport a 4.29 team ERA that ranks 18th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers rank 18th in baseball in home runs given up with 198 (1.2 per game).
- Scherzer (13-6) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 28th start of the season.
- The 39-year-old has pitched in 27 games this season with an ERA of 3.77, a 3.87 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.120.
Bregman’s recent games
- vs. Rangers on October 22: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Rangers on October 20: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Rangers on October 19: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 RBI, 2 K, 2 BB
- at Rangers on October 18: 0-for-4, 1 BB
- vs. Rangers on October 16: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Rangers on October 15: 1-for-4
- at Twins on October 11: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Twins on October 10: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Twins on October 8: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on October 7: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!