MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex Bregman will be matching up with starter Shane McClanahan on Friday (at 8:10 PM ET) when the Houston Astros take on the Tampa Bay Rays at Minute Maid Park.
Game Info and Alex Bregman Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -222)
Alex Bregman Stats
- Bregman has collected 101 hits this season and has an OBP of .347. He’s slugging .430 on the year.
- Bregman ranks 34th in home runs and 16th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Among qualified hitters, he ranks 75th in batting average, 41st in on-base percentage, and 73rd in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 66 games this year (of 102 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 26 of those games.
- Looking at the 102 games he has played this season, he’s hit a home run in 17 of them (16.7%), and in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 41 tilts this year (40.2%), Bregman has notched an RBI, and in 16 of those games (15.7%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Rays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rays staff ranks seventh in MLB with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays sport the top team ERA in baseball at 3.70.
- Rays pitchers have been tagged for the third-fewest home runs in baseball (108 total, one per game).
- The Rays will hand the ball to McClanahan (11-1) for his 20th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 26-year-old’s 2.89 ERA ranks fifth, 1.160 WHIP ranks 25th, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 18th.
Bregman’s recent games
- vs. Rangers on July 26: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Rangers on July 25: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Rangers on July 24: 3-for-5, 2 R, 1 K
- at Athletics on July 23: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Athletics on July 22: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Athletics on July 21: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Athletics on July 20: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Rockies on July 19: 0-for-4
- at Rockies on July 18: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Angels on July 16: 4-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!